3oz 100% dark chocolate
1/2 cup coconut oil, plus more for greasing ramekins
½ cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup (40g) almond flour, plus more for prepping ramekins
- In a small saucepan, on a medium-low heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring continuously. Take it off the heat the second it's melted.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and flour together.
- Gradually, beat in the melted chocolate mix. Set aside to rest.
- Prepare the ramekins by greasing and then dusting with a spoonful of flour. Shake the flour around, (don't forget the sides too) and tap it out into the next ramekin until there is a nice even coating on all of them.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fill each ramekin 3/4 full and place onto a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve hot or warm.