1-2 leeks, light green and white parts only, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 or 2 flounder or sole fillets, per person
Sea salt & Pepper
Finely chopped or sliced vegetables, like tomatoes, summer squash, peppers, spinach, parsley, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Gently sauté the leeks with olive oil until the leeks are soft. Set aside.
- Wash and pat dry the fillets. Sprinkle both sides lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place one seasoned fish fillet in the center of a piece of parchment paper. Add a spoonful of the cooked leeks. Add more chopped and sliced vegetables. For adults, if the fillets are thin, stack another fillet on top, sandwiching the vegetable layer. Fold in the two sides and then wrap up the other two edges into a parcel. You can secure the last flap with a wooden toothpick.
- Continue as above with the remaining fillets.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve immediately. (Plates warmed in the oven for a minute are a good call).