1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
2 Tbsp water
1/2 onion, peeled
2 large potatoes
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup gluten-free flour of choice
1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed meal and water. Set aside.
- Finely chop the onion and using a mandoline or a grater, grate the vegetables. In a large bowl, toss with the salt. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Squeeze out any excess water from the salted vegetable shards and in another mixing bowl, combine with the flaxseed meal mixture, the flour and baking powder.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and, using your hands, form rough patties, placing them directly on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten them a little, if necessary. Continue until finished.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 30-40 minutes, flipping them over after 20 minutes.