What are your goals for the new year? After all the holiday food, drinks and relaxing, a new year is a good time (excuse) to reflect and make changes. It doesn't need to be anything drastic, make it realistic.
- Cook more! At LEAST three times a week.
- Eat less processed food (including refined sugars). Try to make it from scratch.
- Know what you are eating by reading the labels, don't take anything for granted.
- Drink water, 8 cups a day!
- Try Meatless Mondays.
- Support your local shops and greenmarket.
- Love your fruits and vegetables. Focus on seasonal foods.
- Go for organic or grass-fed foods, especially meat and dairy.
- Waste less, leftovers are good for a snack or meal anytime.
- Try new recipes.
Thank you to all the people from over 17 countries throughout the globe who check into this website/blog. I've had over 5,800 page hits since I actually got it together to put the recipes online last year.
These are your top five favorites:
See you in 2012!